Monday, September 8, 2008

Meet Sarah Severson

Several months back, I received an email with the subject line, "Oh my God, absolutely stunning!"
That was my sweet introduction to Sarah Severson, an AMAZING singer and songwriter originally from Seattle and now living in L.A.
Sarah was looking for a photographer for her upcoming wedding to her adorable sweetie, Mark, and she is a fan of my work, (hence the very flattering email subject line.) Well, after going to her MySpace page and listening to some of her songs, I am a fan of hers as well. Her voice is gorgeous and her list of influences reads like my own I-pod, (I share a lot of her musical favorites, to say the least.) Seriously, check her out. She has a new album coming out next year, and I will be first in line to buy it.

Sarah needed some new publicity photos and gave me creative freedom to do whatever I wanted, so I thought I would share some of those shots here.

By the way, Mark and Sarah's wedding was yesterday and it was fantastic! Look for those photos in a future post.






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you always have such beautiful pics - nice work!

Anonymous said...

Great work doll. oxox Leslie

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome!

Anonymous said...

Clare, perusing your blog is always a favorite journey of mine. It is like listening to a beautiful piece of music - one is transported to a "better place" for a few moments. Your work is just brilliant, and your descriptions of the people with whom you work convey such love and enthusiasm. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Wow those pictures are amazing. I can't wait to see the rest! I loved the blog coverage too. I felt all important and stuff :) And all the same back to you. It was great working with you, I felt like we clicked right away. I think the pictures were the most seamless part of the evening. You also made me feel very comfortable at our earlier shoot (not an easy task) and you are a good listener which is very important! I will definitely keep in touch and plan on many more sessions with you even if I have to come up to Seattle.

Sarah

Angela said...

Hey Clare! LOVE these!