Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Liz and Karim

Liz and Karim were fun and wacky from the start, (two of my favorite qualities in clients.)
With the talented Wendi from Ethereal Events, this couple put on a great party. Their ceremony took place at the lovely Parson's Gardens on Queen Anne and the celebration continued at the super cool Uptown Hideaway, (on lower Queen Anne, right above Crow.) I had never been there before, but I recommend it for people looking for an intimate, loft-like venue. Herban Feast provided the yummy catering, (always good) and guests had a great time with the photobooth Liz and Karim rented.

Congrats to you both!!



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love it! You capture the emotion of the day better than anyone. Your photos took me back to that wonderful day and to how wonderful Liz and Karim are. Thank you for sharing those with me.

All the best,

Wendi