Monday, January 14, 2013

2013 so far (with links)

This is always a quiet time of year for me, in more ways than one. Work tends to be a bit slower in the winter, which means there is a lot more time for other important things.

Like listening to Joe learn the banjo...
Photobucket

Like taking walks at our favorite places...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Like looking at this view. A lot.
Photobucket

Like going on a roadtrip with my best friend and her daughter to pick up their new puppy...
Photobucket

Also, I have been reading this book, watching this show, cooking from this book, planning a trip with friends to this town (where we will visit a whole lot of wineries including some of our favorites like this one and that one), and booking a special celebratory getaway here.

Not a bad life.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your life.

Anonymous said...

don't forget to eat at the patisserie on colville street.

Andrea said...

Not a bad life indeed!
{and I'm checking out that Indian Slow Cooker book...yum }

Joan Leonard said...

Wow, I think MY life is good. I could improve it still. LOL