Monday, September 19, 2011

(reminder about) new food photography class

A number of workshop attendees have asked if I could offer a class with more emphasis on food styling. You asked, and I am delivering!

On October 9th, Becky Selengut and I will team up again to teach a class that focuses on food and prop styling, as well as natural light food photography. Students will have lots of time to play with dishes and linens, (have you seen the wall of props in my studio??) and will learn how to make their food look its very best for the camera.

Have you already taken my Natural Light Food Photography workshop? This is a perfect continuation of that class. It's also a great intro to food photography and styling for the student who already feels comfortable with their camera.

Come join us!
We'll eat some tasty food, take some photos, and talk about each other's work. It's a great way to spend a Sunday. :)


To find out all the details, go to my website and click the "workshops" tab.
To register, email me at clare @ clarebarboza dot com.

Below are some shots that Becky and I did together (her food styling, me prop styling & shooting) for The Informed Chef. The dishes featured here are from the upcoming I-pad book, Raghavan's Indian Flavors, by Raghavan Iyer. I can attest that they were all delicious. :)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Mel said...

I wish I could do one of your classes... but maybe I can convince you to write a guest post on our support blog for women photographers?

Clare said...

When I am not working 7 days a week, I would love to post, Mel! I promise! :)