Monday, May 18, 2009

Hello, Brattleboro

I promised I would post more images of Brattleboro, Vermont, and when I promise, I deliver.

Below are some images of downtown Brattleboro and Main Street, (yes, Brattleboro has a Main Street...awwwwww), some woods where we went hiking, lots of weathered wood and peeling paint and picket fences, (yesssss!) and The Putney School, where we walked around today and pet various farm animals. If you don't know about The Putney School, you should check out their website and read about their fundamental beliefs-- they are pretty awe-inspiring.
I am also posting more photos of the amazing, Hana, who I love and adore and cannot stop photographing. It doesn't hurt that she loves me back and follows me around all day.

I heart Hana.






























5 comments:

Tracy B said...

Wow Clare two days in and your already extremely busy! I love the photo's the color is amazing. My favorite is the chair photo.
Have fun and take care!

Tea said...

Okay, now you've made me want to move to VT. As for Hana, there are no words. The cuteness factor is off the charts, seriously.

Glad you're getting to have so much fun!

Scott McKanna said...

Beautiful stuff. I love the textures of the weathered paint and wood. Hope you're having a tremendous adventure.

Nikki said...

I want that photo of the chairs and dishes in the window. FYI :-)

Joan Leonard said...

Gorgeous photos. Hana is to beautiful for words, not just physically but the delightful personality that comes through your pictures.

I love the photos of Vermont. I remember being there and immersing myself in those gorgeous green hills. I might even want to live there if they could do away with winter. But, like Seattle's rain creating its lush beauty, I suspect winter has something to do with Vermont's beauty. Oh well, at least I have your pictures.