Tuesday, January 19, 2016

kids and families (and a special portrait offer)

If you peruse the pages of my blog and search under "portraits" or "kids" or "families", a lot of old work will come up. For years, portrait work was a big chunk of my business, and I was fortunate enough to watch some of my return clients grow and change and add to their families over the course of time.

For the most part, I stopped doing kids and family work a few years back, as my food photography business grew. I still get requests for it, though, so I decided to offer portraits again for a limited time: 

During the month of February, portrait sessions will be available on location (your home, a park, etc) or in my studio in the SoDo neighborhood of Seattle. Sessions are $375 plus tax.

Sessions can be relaxed and candid or more posed and formal. It's your choice. If you want help deciding, I'm happy to offer my suggestions! Personally, I am a sucker for candid, unplanned moments, where kids are just being themselves, doing what they do. This may be apparent from the image below: my son, after dumping pom poms all over the floor and playing with my paint brushes. It's one of my all-time favorite images of him.

If you are interested in a session, email me and let's talk.




No comments: