Tuesday, January 5, 2016

2015 farm to table recap

This past fall, I held my very favorite class for the fifth year running-- the 3 day farm to table workshop. In past years, this workshop has taken place on Whidbey Island, a place very near and dear to my heart. In 2015, however, we mixed things up and visited 2 farms in the Snoqualmie Valley: Jubilee Biodynamic Farm and Redfeather Farm. It was a treat to see both these farms in action.

Thank you, Wendy and Janya for hosting us!

JUBILEE FARM:



REDFEATHER FARM:

2 comments:

Donna Hopkins said...

What a glorious celebration of farm life! It may seem a little thing, to document the work of growing our food, but it is in fact, every thing! These are images that need no words to tell their story.

Shannon Douglas said...

Gorgeous! I still think back all the time to the workshop I got to go on with you and how lucky and incredible it was. I will never forget feeding those baby goats!!