Sunday, May 1, 2011

it's a good fish workshop!

Remember me mentioning Good Fish? The awesome cookbook by Becky Selengut that I had the privilege of shooting? Well, it's been released and if you don't already have a copy then you should go get one. Now. Do it. You won't regret it.
As I have said time and time again, Becky's food is freakin' fantastic. Plus, you can feel really good about yourself when you eat it since the book is about how to make responsible choices when purchasing West Coast seafood.

In honor of the book release, Becky and I have decided to team up on a workshop where she will demo a few of the recipes from her book and I will teach natural light food photography. The two of us will also cover styling-- Becky will demo food styling and I will discuss prop styling. On top of all that, the class will include a signed copy of Good Fish!

Becky and I both have wacky schedules for the next couple months, so the earliest date we could agree on is July 24th. Spots will fill quickly so early registration is recommended.

When: July 24, 2011, 10am (workshop will last 5-6 hours, depending on class size)
Where: Spare Room
Cost: $275 (includes a signed copy of Good Fish)
To Register: Email me at clare at clarebarboza dot com


Photobucket


No comments: