Thursday, June 25, 2009

some of my family

Remember that I mentioned I have a really, really big family? Please indulge me while I feature a few more photos of them...:)

The little girl making crazy faces is my niece, Thea. She is four. I love her.
I also love her family dog, Ivy. Ivy is a rescued greyhound and pretty much the sweetest dog I have ever met. I wanted to take her home with me.

The insanely athletic teenagers featured below are the children of my cousin, Peter, and his wife, Jacquie. Joe and I stayed with this wonderful family in upstate New York, at the end of the trip.
I have never met nicer and more gracious teens in my life....truly.
(And, Aunt Carol, if you are reading this....I was only able to take a few shots of them because we didn't arrive until dinnertime. There will be more next time, I promise.)








1 comment:

Joan Leonard said...

Wonderful pictures, Clare. I really like those of Peter and Jacquie's teens. Those boys look professional and their sister is beautiful. I love the family photo!

Thea looks like she was having a fun time with her Aunt Clare. I'm glad you got the one with her big beautiful smile. Thanks!