Monday, March 9, 2009

Have camera, will travel

Okay, I promise there will be more photo-heavy blog postings soon, (this IS a photo blog, after all!)
First, though, I need to say the following...

I am dying, DYING to travel and have had a big lack of it in my life for the past year or so.
So, I would like to "put it out there" that I am open to working ANYWHERE-- the east coast, the west coast, the southwest, the tropics...you name it. If there is someone looking for what I do, I'll come to them.
If there are people you know who are looking for a photographer and who you think would respond to my style, then pass along my site(s) and/or show them my blog. If someone has an interesting photo project, then I want to talk to them.

If there is a decent response from your part of the world, then I will make my own arrangements to get out there. (This, by the way, is all part of my master plan to live and work somewhere other than Seattle for part of the year. Don't get me wrong- Seattle is the best- but a girl needs a change of scenery once in a while!)

If you or someone you know is interested, then drop me a line and we'll go from there!
clare@claremariephotography.com

For portrait, fine art and commercial portfolios, go here.

For wedding portfolio, go here.



No comments: